What is the AfriForum 911 emergency app?
The AfriForum 911 emergency app is a user-friendly, family-oriented emergency app that you can download to your smartphone, turning it into an emergency panic button. The app connects you directly to any of the applicable service providers across South Africa. These service providers can quickly access your information via the app so that the applicable care can be given to you and your registered dependants.
AfriForum in cooperation with Response 24 wants to keep you and your family safe with the AfriForum 911-emergency app.
- Armed response and medical emergency response services at the push of a button
- Exact GPS identification of the location where the call for help is coming from – accuracy up to 5 metres
- Direct alerts to reduce communication barriers
- Faster response times with live updates of responders
- Easy process to download the AfriForum 911 emergency app on your smartphone via Google Play (Android), App Store (Apple) and AppGallery (Huawei) – search for “AfriForum 911-noodknoppietoep”
- One-screen log in and registration (OTP sent to you via SMS)
With the AfriForum 911 emergency app you can:
Always check to see if there is a newer version of the app in your app store, and download it so that you always have access to all functions.